"Administration of the website of the online store (hereinafter - the Administration of the site)". This is the name of the organization representing the interests of specialists, whose duties include the management of the site, that is, the organization and (or) processing of personal data submitted to it. To perform these duties, they must clearly understand what the information is processed for, what information should be processed, what actions (operations) should be carried out with the information received.
"Personal Information" - information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or determined individual (also called the subject of personal data).
"Processing of personal data" - any operation (action) or a combination of those that the Administration performs with personal data. They can be collected, recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, clarified (updated or modified as necessary), extracted, used, transferred (distributed, provided, opened to access), de-identified, blocked, deleted and even destroyed. These operations (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
"Confidentiality of personal data" - an obligatory requirement placed on the Operator or another official working with the User’s data to keep the information received in secret without devoting to them by outsiders if the User providing the personal data has not expressed his consent, and there is also no legal basis for disclosure.
"User of the Online Store Website" (hereinafter referred to as the User) - the person who visited the website of the online store, as well as using its programs and products.
Cookies - a short piece of data sent by a web browser or a web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User tries to open an online store page. The fragment is stored on the computer of the User.
"IP Address" - unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP / IP protocol.
2. In order to provide personal data, the User fills in the electronic forms located on the website of the online store. User's personal data to be processed are: - his last name, first name, middle name;
- his contact phone number;
- his email address (e-mail);
- the address to which the purchased goods must be delivered;
- address of residence of the User.
3. Protection of data automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and visiting pages with statistical system scripts installed on them (pixels) is carried out by an online store. Here is a list of these data: - IP-address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or another program through which advertising is available);
- time of visiting the site;
- the address of the page where the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
4. The consequence of disabling cookies may be the inability to access parts of the online store site that require authorization.
5. The online store collects statistics on the IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and to check how legitimate financial payments will be.
1. Collection of personal data of the User by the Administration of the online store is carried out in order to: 1. Identify the User who has undergone the registration procedure on the website of the Online Store in order to place an order and (or) purchase goods of this store remotely. 2. Open User access to personalized resources of this site. 3. To establish a feedback with the User, which means, in particular, sending inquiries and notifications regarding the use of the website of the Online Store, processing user requests and requests, and rendering other services. 4. Determine the location of the User to ensure the security of payments and prevent fraud. 5. Confirm that the data provided by the User are complete and reliable. 6. Create an account to make a purchase, if the user has expressed his desire. 7. Notify the User about the status of his order in the online store. 8. To process and receive payments, confirm tax or tax benefits, challenge the payment, determine whether it is advisable to provide a specific User a credit line. 9. To provide the User with the fastest possible resolution of problems encountered when using the online store, at the expense of effective customer and technical support. 10. Inform the User in a timely manner about the updated products, familiarize him with unique offers, new prices, news about the activities of the online store or its partners and other information, if the User expresses his consent. 11. Advertise products online store, if the user agrees to that their consent. 12. Provide the User with access to the websites or services of the online store, thereby helping him to receive products, updates and services.
1. The processing time of the User’s personal data is unlimited. The processing procedure can be carried out in any manner prescribed by law. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems, which can be maintained automatically or without automation.
2. The User’s personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, and telecommunication operators. This is done in order to fulfill the order of the User, left them on the website of the online store, and deliver the goods to the address. The consent of the User to such a transfer is provided for by the site policy.
3. Also, personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation, if this is done on legal grounds and in the manner prescribed by Russian legislation.
4. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified of this by the Site Administration.
5. All actions of the Site Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the personal data of the User (with the exception of 5.2, 5.3). Lastly, this information should not be available even by accident, so that they do not destroy it, change it, block it, copy it or distribute it, and also do not perform other illegal actions. To protect user data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures.
6. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration, together with the User, is ready to take all possible measures in order to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
1. The duties of the User include: 1. Message relevant information online store information about yourself. 2. Updating and supplementing the information provided to them in the event of such changes.
2. But there are a number of cases when the Site Administration is not responsible if user data is lost or disclosed. This happens when they: 1. Turned into the public domain before they were lost or disclosed. 2. They were provided by third parties before the Site Administration received them. 3. Disclosed with the consent of the User.
1. If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Administration of the online store and intends to assert his rights in court, before he appeals, he must submit a claim (in writing to offer to settle the conflict voluntarily).
2. The receiving Administration is obliged, within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt, to notify the User in writing of its consideration and measures taken.
3. If both parties have not been able to agree, the dispute is submitted to a judicial authority, where it must be considered in accordance with applicable Russian law.
Updated November 27, 2018